Chances are that you have heard about some famed natural product with the name CBD. You probably have heard about all its potentials and the many different forms it is available in. You have probably even asked if CBD can also help you the same way it seems to be helping everyone else. Nowadays, we have a ton of CBD options to choose from even if you are completely new to CBD, however, there are still a few things you want to get rid of. This article would be talking about one of the common misconceptions; CBD oil and CBD vape oil, otherwise called CBD vape juice.
What is CBD?
CBD is a natural product that is found in the cannabis plant. Unlike its popular cousin, THC, it does not get you high at all. Over the years, it has been found to induce some significant mental and physical health effects which have earned it its reputation as a therapeutic treatment.
CBD Oil vs CBD Vape Juice
Whether you call it CBD vape juice or CBD vape oil, you would still be referring to the same thing. Just like vape juice, CBD vape juice also contains vegetable glycerin, propylene glycol, but instead of nicotine, you get CBD. The highlight is that it does not contain any oil, even though it is sometimes referred to as CBD vape oil. Just like vape juice, CBD vape juice is also designed for inhalation.
CBD oil on the other hand is made by extracting CBD from the hemp plant using either CO2 or alcohol extraction. The extract is then diluted with a carrier oil like olive, hempseed, or coconut making it able to be absorbed easily and digested. In most cases, other ingredients can be added to give the oil a welcoming flavor since most CBD users do not fancy the earthy taste of pure CBD. CBD oil is designed to be used orally.
What Are The Benefits Of CBD?
The answer to this question lies in the various health and wellness benefits of CBD itself. The potential benefits of CBD include:
- Pain Relief: One of the highlighted benefits of CBD is its pain-relieving potential. CBD is able to activate serotonin receptors, which then leads to an increase in the neurotransmitter serotonin that can reduce the sensation of pain.
- Reduces Anxiety and Depression: More accurately, CBD helps to reduce the symptoms of anxiety and depression. This may be because CBD is able to target serotonin and cortisol levels and either decrease or increase them in order to affect your mood.
Now for some added benefits of vaping CBD:
- The vapor you inhale is smooth, especially if you are using a quality vaporizer. CBD vape juice also comes in a variety of flavors, allowing you to enjoy unique tastes while you still take your medication.
- CBD itself has proven to help people kick all forms of addictions including tobacco. This means vaping CBD is something you can employ to successfully kick your nicotine habits.
- Vaping CBD is faster-acting than when you take it as an oil. Another way to put it is that vaping CBD is faster-acting than any other form of cannabis consumption. This makes it perfect for immediate relief if you suffer from migraines or panic attacks.
The effects of CBD as a therapeutic compound are the same no matter which forms you choose. It all comes down to personal preference i.e. if you are into vaping or not if you prefer faster results or not, and other similar questions. Other than these two, you can also:
- Ingest it via CBD capsules
- Massage it into your skin with a CBD topical
- Eating it in the form of a CBD gummy